Jagdish Prasad Yadav
Founder and Chairman
Currently working as a Senior Occupational Therapist in the health services in Ireland and has 20 years of experience in this field. During this time he has worked with children with a wide variety of neurological conditions affecting occupational performance, as well as adults and elderly people with a wide range of disabilities.Has particular interest in brain functioning and plasticity.
Richa Yadav is a qualified secondary school teacher with an additional degree in special education. She is passionate about her area of work and making children's lives easier. She is also an artist and writer in her free time. In her spare time, she gives workshops on yoga in schools and in the community: more here. She has also completed MOOC courses such as:
- K-12 Blended and Online Learning (Kennesaw State University, Georgia).
- ADHD through the Life Span (University of Pennsylvania).
- Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Research University).
- Innovation for Powerful Outcome, (Open 2 Study Programme).
- Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms (Relay Graduate School of Education).
- Performance Assessment in the Virtual Classroom (University California Irvine).