WHAT WE DO
- We make a profile of the child and of their personal strengths and weaknesses.
- We then assess the current presentation of the student in the performance areas & identify performance components that might needs attention to improve learning.
- We then discuss the areas of focus and prioritise them with the child and their carers/parents.
- We empower parents/child-carers with suggested interventions to improve the intended areas of concern.
- An individual plan is made and shared with parents.
Individual planning is supplemented with therapeutic activity ideas to improve the following
- Attention span
- Mind relaxation to prepare the brain for easy learning.
- Activities to integrate both sides of the brain for higher efficiency.
- Activities to improve reading speed.
- Facilitate learning as a whole rather than parts including association.
- Guidance in improving the nourishment of the brain.
- We recommend free online resources for reference including mobile/tablet applications (apps), if needed.